On July 2, 2020, the MIPAAF published Decree 6986 which, in addition to amending Decree No. 3893 of 4/04/2019 relating to the 2019/2020 vintage of the OCM Promotion campaign, announced the main dates foreseen for the 2020/2021 vintage of the notice OCM Wine – Promotion on Third Country Markets.
The dates announced by MIIPAF
Article 5 of the decree indicates the following:
- the decree of the call 2020/2021 OCM Wine – Promotion on Third Country Markets will be issued by September 30, 2020.
- by March 31, 2021 AGEA will stipulate the contracts with the beneficiaries.
- The activities planned for the 2020/2021 campaign must be carried out from April 1, 2021.
- The activities must end:
- by 30 August 2021 if the beneficiaries do not ask for the advance payment;
- by 31 December 2021 in case of advance payment.
The call OCM Wine Promotion on Third Country Markets
The call OCM Wine – Promotion on Third Country Markets is a European regulation that allocates non-refundable grants equal to 50% of the expenses related to the promotion of Italian wine products in non-EU countries, such as participation in trade fairs, incoming and PR activities, with the aim of increasing the international competitiveness of Italian wine producers.
All changes and updates regarding the call OCM Wine – Promotion on Third Country Markets 2020/201 will be promptly communicated through our news
For years LC International has been developing CMO Promotion projects, advising companies on the best strategies to make the most of this Measure.
Ask for a free quote.