In our previous article we had indicated the expected opening dates of the new call OCM Wine – Promotion on Third Countries Markets. What has been confirmed: on September 30, the MIPAAF published the decree n. 9193815 containing the procedural modalities of the national call for proposals for the year 2020/2021. Here is what it is about and what there is to know in summary on the national call for proposals OCM Wine – Promotion on Third County Markets 2020/2021.
What is OCM Wine – Promotion on Third Countries Markets call?
The call OCM Wine – Promotion on Third Countries Markets is a measure that every year allows to finance projects related to the promotion of wine products in non-European countries in order to increase the international competitiveness of Italian producers, their wines and at the same time increase the knowledge of the territories dedicated to the wine production.
Who is the call OCM Wine Promotion 2020-2021 addressed to?
• professional organizations, provided that they promote agricultural products among their purposes;wine producers organizations; • associations of wine producer organization; • inter-professional organization; • recognized protection consortia, their associations and federations; • wine producers; • public bodies with proven experience in the wine sector and the promotion of agricultural products; • consortia, associations, federations and cooperatives; • business networks composed of wine producers.
What activities are financed by the call?
There are a multitude of activities that the CMO Wine Promotion can finance. These, among other things, can be developed in one or more foreign countries. The actions are developed under the following macro areas:
- public relations, promotion and publicity actions that highlight the high standards of EU products, in particular in terms of quality, food safety or the environment;
- participation in events, fairs and exhibitions of international importance;
- information campaigns, in particular on the Union’s systems of designations of origin, geographical indications and organic production;
- studies to evaluate the results of information and promotion activities.
How much is the contribution granted?
The amount of the contribution this year is higher than that allocated for previous years: can in fact cover up to 60% of the promotional costs incurred, a contribution that in some cases can be integrated with national and regional funds up to a maximum of 30% of the costs incurred.
What kind of projects are funded?
- National: the promotion focuses on national wine products;
- Regional: with interest in the products of a single Italian region;
- Multiregional: projects created by the union of wineries from different Italian regions.
By when should projects be submitted?
This decree only takes into account projects with a national quota, which must be submitted by November 23, 2020, under penalty of exclusion. The activities can then be implemented from April 1, 2021 until December 31, 2021. In the next few days, the regions will publish their decrees, with the provisions for projects with regional validity and the deadlines for the submission of applications.
LC International, with many years of experience in the field of calls, can create your project for participation in the OCM Wine – Promotion in Third Country markets call, based on the needs of your company. Do not hesitate to contact us for any information. Do not hesitate to contact us for any information and to request your free quote: our management costs are among the most competitive on the market.