After weeks of waiting, on Friday 27 July the new decree was launched on the MISE website, which launches the tender for the financing of the OCM Wine – Promotion projects on Third Countries markets 2018/2019.
€ 100 million is the sum allocated through the national call for proposals, which will cover projects relating to the promotion of wine products in non-EU foreign countries, with the aim of rebalancing the European wine market with the progressive introduction of positive and dynamic actions for increase the competitiveness of producers.
What are the activities that can be financed?
• participation in events, fairs and exhibitions of international importance;
• actions in the field of public relations, promotion and publicity, which highlight the high standards of Union products, in particular in terms of quality, food safety or the environment;
• information campaigns, in particular on the systems of designations of origin, geographical indications and organic production in the Union;
• studies to evaluate the results of information and promotion actions (in this case the expenditure should not exceed 3% of the total amount of the project submitted).
The amount of the contribution is equal to a maximum of 50% of the costs incurred, a contribution that in some cases can be supplemented with national funds up to a maximum of 30% of the expenses incurred.
Who can present the application?
• wine producer organizations;
• associations of wine producer organizations;
• inter-professional organizations;
• recognized protection consortia;
• wine producers;
• public bodies with proven experience in the wine sector and the promotion of agricultural products;
• the business and purpose associations established or constituted among the aforementioned subjects;
• consortia, associations, federations and cooperatives;
• business networks composed of wine producers.
In our last article we explained the types of projects that can be admitted. This decree concerns those that are valid on a national quota and can be presented by September 25, 2018. In the coming days, the regions will publish their decrees, with provisions relating to regional projects.
LC International can create your project for participation in the tender CMO – Promotion on Third Countries markets according to the needs of your company.
Request your free estimate: our management costs are among the most competitive on the market.